One of the best confidence boosters is a beautiful smile. If you are missing one or more teeth, likely you understand how it can affect your self-confidence. At Ivy Rose Family Dentistry, we provide several dental procedures and treatments that rectify dental problems that hinder the appearance of your smile. One such solution is the dental bridge.
Every year we help hundreds of patients with dental bridges that enable them to chew and eat foods naturally and smile without reservation. If you have experienced the loss of a permanent tooth, it is best to address the situation quickly before other teeth begin to shift.
Do you have missing teeth and want to explore the option of acquiring a dental bridge? Contact or visit our Ivy Rose Family Dentistry offices in Arlington or Mansfield today. You may also set up an appointment online.
Bridges Engineered To Perfection
Ivy Rose Family Dentistry offers high-quality, well-crafted bridges that enable you to have improved speech, eating habits and a captivating smile. Gaps in your teeth do more than impact your smile’s beauty. Gaps increase your chances of other dental issues such as tooth decay, weaken gum lines, increased risks for periodontal disease and can serve as the predecessor to temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ). Bridges alleviate or significantly reduce the above problems by providing a link between natural teeth.
Here at Ivy Rose Family Dentistry, we specialize in three popular bridge strategies:
- Cantilever bridges – This bridge connects a single tooth or a set of teeth on one end. This kind of bridge is used for areas that are not relied on heavily for chewing.
- Maryland bridges – If you have a single missing tooth, this can be the optimal solution as it requires the least amount of removal of natural teeth. Its aesthetic appearance is not as attractive.
- Traditional bridges – This is the most common bridge. Crowns or implants are used on each side of the bridge as a support for the pontic.
Dental Technological Advances
The way your bridge is designed, constructed, inserted, and anchored in your mouth will affect its stability and functionality. As the field of dentistry continues to improve dental methodologies, the effectiveness and longevity of bridges will grow. At Ivy Rose Family Dentistry, our teams continually raise the bar of dentistry by making use of the most advanced dental equipment and modern strategies. With state-of-the-art technology and experienced dental professionals, you can rest assured that Ivy Rose Family Dentistry will work to ensure you get the right dental solutions. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
(682) 237-8821 (Mansfield dental office)
(817) 435-4653 (Arlington dental office)