There is a stark difference between cleaning your teeth at home and having them professionally cleaned. In fact, this is why the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends an in-office dental cleaning at least twice a year. Ivy Rose Family Dentistry features comprehensive cleanings that go beyond the typical dental cleanings found at chain dental services.
Ivy Rose Family Dentistry Complete Cleanings
Some patients take meticulous care of their teeth. Even still, there are areas of the teeth that are very difficult to clean without assistance. For instance, where you aware that your teeth have five cleaning surfaces? Proper brushing and flossing enable the cleansing of each side, but it is easy to miss areas that you cannot see.
Our cleaning regimen encompasses:
- Plaque and Tartar Removal. Our cleanings entirely remove all traces of plaque and tartar from teeth. When both are allowed to remain, the result is tooth decay, gum disease, and eventual tooth loss.
- Preventative Measures. During your cleaning procedure, we can
- apply fluoride to strength teeth
- clean and adjust dental work like braces and dentures
- polish teeth to smooth enamel making cleaning easier
- polish fillings and crowns to improve their longevity
- Oral Health Check & Cancer Screening. Part of every dental cleaning that we perform includes a check of every tooth, the gums, jaw and connective tissue in your mouth. During the examination, we screen for oral cancers, which can create serious long-term health problems. Catching oral cancer early significantly increases the chances of complete recovery.
Maintaining good oral health is always a better option than restoring it. Therefore, it is a great idea to use your dental insurance for your bi-annual cleanings. The great news is if you do, most insurances cover these dental visits at 100% of costs—making them completely free.
(682) 237-8821 (Mansfield dental office)
(817) 435-4653 (Arlington dental office)